- Remember that there are also positives to getting older
- Finding fresh ways to describe a life stage that’s new to everyone
- Important questions that will help you find your passion
- Maintaining a positive outlook helps in recovery and good health
- Bringing Older Americans Back Into the Fold
- Older and in Power, Unwilling to Remain Unseen
- Men and Women are Having too much Fun to Retire
Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women
Bernice Bratter and Helen Dennis, Scribner, 2008
Wisdom @ Work
Chip Conley, Currency, 2018
How to Live Forever: The Enduring Power of Connecting the Generations
Marc Freedman, PublicAffairs, 2018.
Don’t Retire: Rewire!
Jeri Sedlar and Rick Miners, Alpha, 2018.
The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life One Night at a Time
Arianna Huffington, Harmon, 2017.
The Upside of Aging
Paul Irving, Wiley, 2014.
Essential Retirement Planning for Solo Agers: A Retirement and Aging Roadmap for Single and Childless Adult
Zeff Geber, Mango, 2018.
The Couples Retirement Puzzle: The 10 Must Have Conversations for an Amazing New Life Together
Roberta K. Taylor and Dorian Mintzer, Lincoln Press, 2014.
Retirement Game-Changers: Strategies for a Healthy, Financially Secure and Fulfilling Long Life
Steve Vernon, 2018
The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who’ve Lived the Longest
Dan Buettner, 2008